NOR-PO-07.jpg (57368 bytes) Sydney Architecture Images- Northern Suburbs

North Sydney Post Office

architect

James Barnet  

location

Miller Street North Sydney

date

1889

style

Victorian Italianate

construction

rendered brick

type

Government PO
  Yet another in the great series of colonial post-offices.
The first St. Leonards PO was opened in 1854. This building was opened 1889, renamed North Sydney 1890.
 
 
 
 

 

www.sydneyarchitecture.com 

links